BlocHaus MKV is now open.
we’re adhering to government guidelines through this period:
book & boulder.
before you book in for a boulder, please read our COVID-19 guide carefully & get in touch with any questions.
- visits on weekdays from 5pm & all-day weekends will need a booking.
- bookings start every half hour, but we won’t have more than 175 people in haus at any time.
- sessions are 3 hours long & it’s important you are out on time to make space for the next group.
- you can book up to 1 session per day & as many sessions per week as you like.
- bookings can be made up to a week in advance.
- you will need to check in & out with our crew at the front counter at every visit.
everyone in haus needs to have a paid booking
While capacity restrictions are in place. That goes for supervising parents & spectators too. You can only book sessions for yourself or on behalf of your child (12 years+).
If you can’t make it to your session, you can cancel or reschedule without charge up to 6 hours beforehand. No shows will not be refunded & repeat no shows won’t be able to make further bookings.
It’s no problem if you’re late, but you’ll need to be out by the end of your session time.
If you show up without a booking weekdays after 5pm or on the weekend you will be asked to book into the next available session before coming in for a climb so our system can do the math. Walk-ins are welcome weekdays before 5.
no group bookings—for now
Due to capacity restrictions & the design of our booking system to meet our COVID-19 responsibilities.
no climbing in street shoes—for now
If you don’t bring your own you’ll need to hire some in haus ($6)
kids 12 years & over are welcome to climb at BlocHaus MKV
Subject to our supervision requirements. Kids under 12 years can try it out during the day Monday to Friday. These visits must follow our age-specific supervision ratios & be strictly wrapped up by 5.30pm.
we have increased hygiene & sanitisation in haus for the health & safety of our customers & crew.
At your visit we ask that you:
- check in & out for your booked session at the counter
- properly sanitise your hands before & after your session
- practice good coughing & sneezing hygiene
- give others at least 1.5m of space both on & off the wall
- use liquid chalk only & leave your powdered chalk at home
- wear only climbing shoes on the walls & mats — no street shoes
- keep shirts & shoes on at all times
- wipe down fitness equipment before & after use
- bring your card as we are now eftpos only
- stay home if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone at risk
please get in touch with any questions & thank you for making it this far!